Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Trifle

 
I am a few days behind...but here is the yummy dessert my hubby made me for Mother's Day (at my request).  It is a trifle!  I just think they are fun maybe because there are lots of different layers and you can see them!  Here is what we used:

milk chocolate cake, cooked per box directions
one batch vanilla pudding (I wanted to use a box but uncle insisted on the from scratch variety)
whipping cream (or cool whip)
strawberries, bananas
mini chocolate chips

Put a layer of each of your ingredients in and then repeat!

Some trifle bowls will let you put an 8" round cake in whole, ours doesn't so we just broke the cake up into big pieces.  If you don't have a trifle bowl, use a glass bowl, or any other bowl (you just won't be able to see the layers).

You can do whatever flavors you want.  Have fun making a yummy trifle!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment