Monday, April 22, 2013

Consignment Sales


This weekend there was a kids' consignment sale.  Oh how I love the consignment sales!  It makes me so happy to get awesome deals.  Maybe I am just cheap, but why not get perfectly good things for super cheap instead of buying brand new things for 10 times more money?  I got all of the stuff in the picture for $14.  I got a few pairs of shoes too that are already put away.
Where I live they hold the consignment sale twice a year (April and October).  The sales have all things kid: clothes, shoes, toys, furniture, bedding, strollers, etc.  They even have a few hours at the end of the sale when a lot of the stuff is half off.
Do a little googeling and see if there are consignment sales where you live.  It is a great way to save some money, especially when kids are really little and grow out of clothes so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment